Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kiss From a Rose

Today I got my own copy of the cookbook from Paris' famous Rose Bakery entitled Breakfast, Lunch, Tea. How cool is that? My three favorite things in the world tackled all in one book, save for my other three favorites dinner, coffee, and my afternoon merienda. Needless to say, three for three is not a bad batting average, hence the reason I now own the cookbook. It is an amazing book. Very artfully done. Very pleasingly aesthetic. If anything it makes for a great coffee table book.

The recipes are superb too. The first things I want to sample are: Amazing Banana Smoothie, wowee Ricotta Pancakes, Cod in Tomato Water and oh my Hazelnut Brownies!

I am defintely so excited to try the recipes from the book but I think what I am more excited about is a gift from Mr. Bee on my birthday. "So, what would you want for your birthday this year? he asks me." "Just tea, " I reply, "at Rose Bakery in Paris!"

No comments: