Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Recipe for a Pretty Face

I was actually on my way to pick up a bottle of good Madagascar vanilla when instead I found myslef taking a detour to Union Square. It is after all necessary to keep yourself as pretty as your table arrangement for this Holiday Season. So with Baby Bee in tow, I shopped around the cosmetic counters with as much discretion I would the produce section of my local farmer's market.

A couple months back, I took the handmade pledge. It's a promise to, as much as possible, support organic, local, and artisan everything. And so even in the cosmetic counter I was drwan to lines that boast of natural, raw and organic materials, as well as those that preferred synthetic vs. natural materials if it meant advocating the principles of PETA.

Just like how I would put together a pretty dish for Mr. Bee, here below you would find how I put together a pretty face. Again for Mr. Bee.

Cleanse
Nude Cosmetics Cleansing Oil
Nude Cosmetics Cleansing Milk

Tone
SKII Facial Treatment Essence

Moisturize
Josie Maran Argan Oil

Foundation
Hourglass Veil

Powder
Josie Maran Natural Powder

Blush
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush

Conceal and Eyes
YSL Touche Eclat

Lips
Nude Shea Butter Balm
Lipstick Queen in Saint and Sinner
Josie Maran Lip Plumper

No comments: